Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 70 - PCP? No, PPP... Primping, Posing and Preening

Today
Not much to report actually... I guess its a good thing that PCP is becoming relatively routine. Don't think I got enough sleep last night though as I was a slug this morning...


Oh, and I don't think Kim likes to take pictures of me since it involves so much primping, posing and preening on my part. Hey, I just want the pictures to be decent!


Workout

  1. Jumprope: I really don't get what my deal is with jumprope... first set were so-so, second set was great, last set was pretty bad. Just so very inconsistent. Still searching for that rhythm...
  2. 8MA, oh yeah!


2 comments:

  1. Yes but those are some fab photos today. The back definition is really noticeable compared to previous weeks.

    You are on your way to being total man candy. From my old married woman perspective, that can only be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richard. Nice progress man and the pictures are awesome. You guys are going to have some awesome wedding photos and will be so happy that you did the PCP. Just be careful with alcohol because we are all light weight drinkers now and you won't want to do anything too silly on the big day.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete