Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 86 - Thuper Thets are Thuper!

Today
Still having a tough time getting to sleep... not sure why. Just lay there for hours. Very tempting to molest Kim, but I don't think she would appreciate it just to alleviate my boredom.

Workouts
Like a lot of the folks that precede us out in Asia, I found that the super sets, while taking just as long as the normal workouts, at least feels like it goes by really quickly.

  1. Jumpropes: Meh... being super tired in the morning is probably not helping. My legs feel leaden. Tired of hearing me complain about skips yet? I sure am...
  2. Back & Chest: Hey, I actually managed 8 reps for the first set of Pull-ups! The rest were as incline pull-ups, but still... Not certain I am going deep enough on the chest dips, but they still feel a bit awkward. Pull downs and standing Os weren't bad...
  3. Biceps & Triceps: Dig 'em. Actually not as hard as regularly truth be told... before, I think the reps were more, as well as biceps following biceps and triceps following triceps made them quite difficult.
  4. Abs: So, I can do more v-sits in the first set if going to failure, but then the subsequent sets fail out pretty quick. Same goes for plank... I didn't time it but the first one seemed to go and go before failure... subsequent ones in predictable set over set decline.
  5. 8MA: oh yeah!

5 comments:

  1. Plus I think it's fair to say she could bitch slap you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would make you feel a lot better if you saw me skipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She could bitch slap me before, so that hasn't changed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know, she may like it given your new sexier bod.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And maybe I like being slapped.

    ReplyDelete