Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 84 - Now that I got that out of my system

So, frustration with skips definitely peaked today and I admit I Hulked out and punched a few spare tires in the garage (where I skip). It feels like forgetting how to walk... after doing so well earlier in the program. I think I'm a pretty patient guy too but I am getting so incredibly pissed I feel like I could crush the grips of the jumprope in exasperation. Will keep at it, but if I am to make this a daily routine post-PCP I presumably need to do at least 10 minutes without tripping up every 50 skips or so as that would basically destroy the whole point of the exercise.

Not all negative nelly of course... pics look good. Not much change over the past few weeks, but that doesn't detract from the overall progress. Will be interesting to see if there are any noticeable changes over the final remaining days.

3 comments:

  1. Pics look awesome mate!! Phwoar!! Super hottie. What I want to know is how many test shots you did (or Kim did) to get the final set. ^.^

    The skips - just let the frustration wash off you as I have found the more you try to force it, the worse it will get. Vicious cycle.

    The magic is not in the number of continual skips but the time spent at moving in the zone. So as long as you regroup immediately after a trip and start again, you are not affecting your workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Kim... I do a fair bit of photography so the idea of taking loads and loads of photos just to get one or two good ones isn't all that foreign to me. But Kim on the other hand... She's a good sport though, and a little experimentation with the shots produced some great ones to show off her back as well, so she should have those up soon too.

    Thanks for the words of encouragement! Yeah, I presume this terrible skip spell will pass, but it can't happen soon enough...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures say it all, way to go man!

    ReplyDelete