Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 35 - Feel the burn... in your eyes when watching 8 Minute Abs

Today
That searing feeling? My retinas self-detatched seeing the 8 minute abs video. Actually, I'm just jealous that I wouldn't look nearly as good in that much spandex. A new fitness goal, perhaps? Still, a decent workout. Didn't really feel it much until the end, but Kim says do it for a few days in a row and it will burn.


Workout
Need to figure out a good time to do the abs... I would do it immediately after jumps, but on every day other than the end of the week we have our regular workouts so that wouldn't jive really well. I'm thinking maybe in the evening so its a muscle workout and leave the fat burning to the morning routines. Anyway, its a known weak point so it will be nice to turn the corner there and get some definition for the first time in my life. Jumps were so-so today. Maxed at 236. Have yet to manage 300 in a go again since Detroit. Although we head down to San Diego tomorrow to visit a cousin so we'll see what affect being at sea level has again!

1 comment:

  1. I tend to do this late at night while I am watching crap TV. The baby is in bed, I have had all my food and washed the dishes and am just chilling before I head to bed.

    At the turn of the hour there is about 15 minutes from the end of one crap TV show before the start of the next and so I put this to use with an 8 minute ab session.

    It is really hard on the eyes though - those haircuts!! That Spandex!! That music. But good workout though and fits into my schedule really easily.

    ReplyDelete