Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 42 - Meh Morning

Today
Still don't think I got quite enough sleep... possibly a little overburdened with work so I am working too late. Its definitely taking its toll in the morning and my skips were kind of crap again. Just generally low energy. Its not anything that is going to stop me or get me in a slump, but still waiting for that eureka moment with the skips. Kim suggested that I actually try skipping on a hard surface in case the jump rope itself is snagging on the carpet, bouncing or slowing down. So I may have to give that a shot...

Workout
As mentioned, did the rather flawed jumps this morning, and squeezed the 8 minute abs in this evening. Planning on hitting the hay earlier tonight and getting a better performance out of myself in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I too am hoping for a breakthrough on the skipping. I just can't seem to get it together for a long run.

    I think the rest of us are split into two camps - those that can skip and those that can't. It seems to be a bit half and half just reading over the blogs.

    But I shall keep trying.

    Hope you get some more sleep.

    ReplyDelete