Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 52 through 55

Yikes! Been horribly remiss in my blogging... Got busy and then the future inlaws were visiting so I got a different sort of workout of the mental kind for a few days.

Food and workouts have been good. Jumps give me the standard issues, but I did hit 378 skips on Saturday in one fell swoop, but that seems to be the anomaly rather than the standard. Whattyagonna do. Pull-ups au natural are up to 5 nice and clean and then I switch to the under table. Also been tacking 8MA to the end of all the workouts. Digging the ab workouts for perhaps the first time in my life!

Since Patrick let us know that Chen checks out the photos I think I'll add a pic highlighting the remaining gut fat so that may hopefully affect whatever choices are made for my meals.

Oh, and one more thing... my hamstring, or more specifically slightly to the right of the hamstring has been really tight in my right leg. And generally been quite achy overall.

2 comments:

  1. 378 skips!! That is awesome.

    My goal is to get 400 skips done in 4 minutes. But I have new shoes so I have high hopes for improvements in my skipping. (Is that putting too much store in a pair of shoes?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skipping like a boxing heavyweight or should I say featherweight. Keep it up mate, your progress is encouraging.

    ReplyDelete