Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 7 - Last Day of Half Measures

Today
Last day of half measures in more ways than one... Went out to the grocery store armed with Patrick's food/diet list. I tried to estimate how much of everything I will need in the coming days/week so hopefully things won't spoil too quick. Will likely need to stock up on more fish this weekend... Planning to go to the farmer's market on Saturday morning too when Kim comes home so we can round out the list. Lots and lots of fruit evidently... Avocado is a fruit, right? Why do avocados feel like cheating? Someone tell me if this isn't right... because I love eggs and avocado!


Workout
Not much to say given that its my ol' arch-nemesis jump rope at 500 reps, although I did develop quite a sore right leg that ached for about an hour. Roughly from my calf muscle to just above my ankle. Really weird place to have discomfort, but that's where it was... First 300 weren't too bad. Standard occasional trip up, but 300-400 were really really tough so I took a bit of a breather before finishing up the last 100.


Tomorrow
Perversely looking forward to getting started on the diet tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment